Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Come on, student living

I really haven't been able to be as creative as I want to be, this being the second last week of classes and the schoolwork dump is inevitable. I am also two weeks away from being unemployed (my choice) and I'm excited as hell but seriously not looking forward to any further student poverty than what I already have...

So we'll continue to revisit some oldies...


My baby cousin turned one whole year old back in July. She lives in Washington, D.C. and my sister and I made this painting, bundled it up and dropped it off. I haven't seen her since, but she's learning to speak and walk and I miss her!

1 comment:

BrendanGeorge said...

I really like the image, the painting is awesome, but the overall, with the little girl in it looking lost as this bright flash appears in front of her, its timeless.